Cooking Time: One Hour
- 1 tablespoon Georgia Gold Olive Oil
- 6 medium yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 1 large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 sleeve crackers, crushed medium to fine (recommended: Ritz)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute the squash, onion, and butter until soft. Transfer to a bowl and stir in the Parmesan, Cheddar, and sour cream. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Place in the prepared casserole dish and sprinkle the cracker crumbs evenly over the top. Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is golden and bubbly.