/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Hodnett-Cooper-Gray-300x96.png 0 0 hodnettcooper /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Hodnett-Cooper-Gray-300x96.png hodnettcooper2012-11-09 14:32:192012-11-09 14:32:19Georgia Shrimp with Georgia Farms Olive Oil and Garlic
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons of Georgia Farms extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound of shelled large fresh Georgia shrimp with tails left on ( 26-30 count)
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chili threads
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sauté the garlic, chili threads and red pepper flakes in the olive oil until the garlic is translucent.
- Add the shrimp and salt.
- Toss to coat the shrimp with the oil and cook until the shrimp are just pink, approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Arrange the shrimp on warm serving plates; top with the oil, garlic and lemon juice left in the pan.
- Serve immediately.