We are always looking for new ways to enjoy fresh, Wild Georgia Shrimp. Guerry Norwood tested and approved this recipe recently. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pinches saffron threads
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 20 raw jumbo Wild Georgia Shrimp
- In a medium nonreactive bowl, whisk together the olive oil, saffron, lime juice and garlic.
- Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Prepare grill to a medium-high heat.
- Push shrimp onto 4 metal skewers, allowing the excess marinade to drain off.
- Grill until just opaque in the center, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve and enjoy!
Skewer and Grill: