Join Hodnett Cooper Real Estate REALTORS and partners for an evening of open houses on beautiful Oak Grove Island. Nine homes will be open to the public on Thursday, November 6 from 4pm to 6pm. REALTORS and sponsors will be on hand to answer questions and raffle prizes. Sign in at homes to enter a chance to win gift certificates to The Cooper Pig, Halyards, Island Day Spa, Parkers and movie passes!
- 142 Riverwalk Drive – $475,000 – Listed with: Marcia Wilson
- 131 Shipmaster Drive – $469,900 – Listed with: Clint Miller
- 102 Old Wharf – $379,000 – Listed with: Clint Miller
- 135 Shipmaster Drive – $419,900 – Listed with: Dawn Miller & Clint Miller
- 115 Hidden Cove – $329,000 – Listed with: Holly Ponsell
- 371 Oak Grove Island Drive – $429,000 – Listed with: Stephanie Foster
- 115 Old Wharf – $449,000 – Listed with: Ann Dempsey
- 107 Hickory Pine – $289,900 – Listed with: Ann Dempsey
- 368 Oak Grove Island Drive – $368,368 – Listed with: Stephanie Foster
These magnificent homes include new construction, gourmet kitchens, incredible finishes, lagoon and marsh views and jaw-dropping outdoor spaces. This is a great opportunity to explore the living options in the Oak Grove Island neighborhood. Oak Grove community amenities include deepwater marina, swimming pool, tennis courts, 18-hole golf course and clubhouse and gated entry.
To make this community open house possible, Hodnett Cooper has partnered with the following sponsors:
Creg Miller with Atlantic National Bank; Leighton Johnson & Gretchen Johnson with Silverton Mortgage; Attorney Lee Carmical with Nightingale, Liles, Dennard & Carmical; Brian Strickland with Brand Mortgage; Milton Hall with Homebridge Financial; Heather Delamarter with Paul Davis; Special Cleaning and Prestige Property Watch; Miller Construction Management; Jessica Smith with Halyards Catering; Jay Cason Appraisals; Steve Holt with Synovus.
Hodnett Cooper Real Estate looks forward to welcoming you to Oak Grove Island!