/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Hodnett-Cooper-Gray-300x96.png 0 0 hodnettcooper /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Hodnett-Cooper-Gray-300x96.png hodnettcooper2012-06-27 15:52:292012-06-27 15:52:29Pan-Seared Red Snapper with White Asparagus
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 2 (6 ounce) fillets red snapper red snapper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 pound of white asparagus
- Rinse snapper under cold water, and pat dry. In a shallow bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, rice vinegar, mustard, honey, green onions, and ginger.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Dip snapper fillets in marinade to coat both sides, and place in skillet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Pour remaining marinade into skillet. Reduce heat, and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Steamed White Asparagus: steam asparagus for fifteen minutes. Coat with soften butter and salt.