- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh sage leaves chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic aioli mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 egg
- 3 slices bread, torn into small pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
Heat oven to 350°F.
Mix all ingredients except Chile sauce. Place mixture in ungreased loaf pan. Flip loaf pan mixture into baking pan. Spread chile sauce over top. Bake uncovered 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes.