Coastal Living Magazine’s Happiest Seaside Town
Coastal Living Magazine is currently conducting its third annual “Happiest Seaside Town” poll and St. Simons Island is in the running! Coastal Living Magazine describes St. Simons Island as a “dreamy Southern enclave with moss-draped oaks, marshes, pristine beaches, 99 holes of golf, excellent fishing and plenty of family fun.” That sounds like everything you’d find at the Happiest Seaside Town.
Please take a moment to vote for St. Simons Island and vote often. The site allows you to cast a vote every hour from February 10 through March 31. Simply click on the blue “vote” button below the picture of the lighthouse and the St. Simons Island, GA description.
Travel + Leisure 2014 World’s Best Awards Survey
Each year, travelers and dreamers participate in the Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards survey, voting on the best hotels, airlines and destinations. In 2013, St. Simons Island ranked #3 among “America’s Favorite Towns” and in a recent poll, was ranked #1 among “America’s Most Romantic Town.” We’re hoping for a three-peat to again rank among the America’s favorite Island destinations in 2014. Please take a moment to vote for St. Simons Island and the Golden Isles.
St. Simons Island needs your vote! The survey is live through March 31, 2014 and winners will be announced in August issue of Travel + Leisure.
1. Are you a Travel + Leisure Subscriber (yes/no) – hit enter
2. Tell Us about You: four required questions (gender, age, T+L readership, T+L.com visits) and email address – hit submit
3. Check the “Islands” category – click here to vote
4. Check the “United States” box – click continue
5. Check the “Golden Isles” box (Sea Island, St. Simons Island, Jekyll Island) – click continue
6. Rate on Natural Attractions, Activities/Sites, Restaurants/Food, People, Value, Romance + additional box for comments