Preparation Time: 48 Hours
- 1 Pound of beef tenderloin steak cut into cubes
- 1 Large Vidalia onion cut in half
- 1 Large red bell pepper quartered and cut into strips
- 1/2 Pound of medium size portobellos mushrooms
- 1 Package Good Seasons Italian Dressing
- 4 Good sized fresh garlic cloves
Follow direction on Good Seasons Italian dressing with correct amounts of vinegar, oil and water. With garlic press and four garlic cloves to Italian Dressing mixture. Let dressing mixture gather with garlic for four hours shaking often. In large plastic bag add cubes of tenderloin steak, divided onion, and red pepper slices. Add Italian and seal bag and marinade for 24 hours. Now add portobellos mushrooms seal bag and marinade another 24 hours. Add all marinaded items to skewers making sure the tenderloin cubes are surround by onion and red pepper. Fire up grill to high and cook for ten minutes turning ever 2 1/2 minutes. Take off grill and let stand for ten minutes. Serve and enjoy.