https://www.hodnettcooper.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/rainbow-island-300x225.jpg 225 300 1BlizzAdmin /wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Hodnett-Cooper-Gray-300x96.png 1BlizzAdmin2016-12-14 15:27:022017-04-04 10:45:12Things To Do In The Golden Isles in 2017
There are always SO many fun things to do in the Golden Isles, new things always pop up as the year goes by but here are some of the highlights for 2017.
- For the Family: The Easter Egg Stroll, April 2017
- Each April in the Golden Isles there is A family friendly Easter gathering in the Historic District. Search and find Easter eggs hidden along Pier Road, get pictures with Easter Bunny, and enjoy pony rides and other activities. Eggs will be hidden and re-hidden throughout the festival. Special section for kids 3 and under.
- For the Couple: Valentine’s Day, February 2017
- With many great local restaurants and romantic activities, the options are endless for you to surprise your loved one with a weekend getaway. From sunset boat trips to horseback riding on the beach, there is something for every couple.
- For the Foodie: Food and Wine Festival, October, 2017
- The St. Simons Island Food + Spirits Festival is a five-day event featuring the best in coastal cuisine, wine, beer, spirits and entertainment. The festival takes place in several beautiful, historic venues throughout St. Simons Island in Georgia’s Golden Isles each year.
- For the Golfer: RSM Classic, November 2017
- Simons Island very own Davis Love III hosts the RSM Classic each year on Sea Island. The scenery is beautiful and the golf is exciting. Typically closing out the official PGA season, this is an event you don’t want to miss!
- For the Football Fan: Georgia-Florida Weekend, October 2017
- Whether you root for the Georgia Bulldogs or not, this is an excitement filled weekend for everyone! the Golden Isles will be filled with a sea of red and black and you will surely be amongst great company to enjoy watching the game and your favorite local spot.