Coming March 16, 2013
For 60 years, the Episcopal Church Women of Christ Church on St. Simons Island have been hosting a Tour of Homes fundraising event. Each March, visitors come from all over the South to tour unique, spectacular homes on St. Simons Island and Sea Island, Georgia. This year’s Tour will take place on March 16, 2013.
This year’s tour stops are:
- St. Ignatius Church
- East Beach – 13th and Bruce Drive
- Sea Palms West – The Enclave
- Musgrove Plantation – 5720 Frederica Road
- Christ Church and Wesley Memorial Gardens
- Stillwater – Lawrence Road, north of the roundabout
- Black Banks
- Stops 8-10 – Sea Island cottages
Tickets may be purchased online or at local St. Simons Island outlets. Due to traffic and parking constraints, many tour stops require central parking with a shuttle to the tour stop. Please visit the Tour of Homes website for transportation information and tips on best enjoying the day.
Also visit the Tour of Homes website for a list of charities who benefit from the Tour’s proceeds. It’s great fun for a great cause!