Mother’s Day on St. Simons Island
Are you stumped as to what to get Mom for Mother’s Day?! Good thing here on St. Simons Island there are so many great places to get some pretty awesome gifts for your special Mom! From weekend getaways, to jewelry, to a family meal we’ve got you covered. Who doesn’t want to spoil the woman who selflessly puts others first every other day of the year? This is her one day to shine, so make it great by taking our advice and getting her any of our Mother’s day picks! Take a look at our list below to find which gift your Mom would like the best!
- Vacation Getaway
- St. Simons Island is such a beautiful escape from everyday life, why not bring Mom to experience the beauty herself. Stay with us at Hodnett Cooper and she will be nothing short of amazed at her experience on the island!
- St. Simons Island very own, Gentleman’s & Lady Outfitters have a great selection for you to choose from. From bracelets to earrings and everything in between, they will have something that your Mom will surely love!
- Dinner with the family
- Tramici is definitely a local favorite and your Mom will be sure to love it too! They have the best Italian cuisine in town but they also have a variety of other delicious items on their menu.
- Paddle Board or Kayak rental
- If your Mom is the adventurous type, head on over to Turtle Tides and rent a paddle board or kayak for her to enjoy for the day!
- Trolley Tour of the Island
- St. Simons Trolley Island Tours is one of the best ways to see the island! If your Mom loves history and beautiful views she will surely love seeing the island this way.
- The Southerner’s Handbook
- Dutchman’s Casual Living has the best selection of coffee table books! If your mom is a Southern Belle she will thoroughly enjoy the Southerner’s Handbook!
- Acacia Honey
- The Savannah Bee has the best honey! Why not get your mom a bottle big enough to last her until next Mother’s Day. The Acacia Honey is a best seller with tons of reviews.. but we suggest you go sample it yourself at their location at Mallery Pier!
- Flowers and a card
- When in doubt your Mom will always appreciate the gesture of flowers accompanied by a hand written note from you. A Courtyard Florist on Frederica Rd. can help you pick the perfect arrangement.